中華民國刑法暨其施行法英譯(5) 刑法英文 10-11
The terms ''more than,'' "not more than," or "within" are all counted by including the figure or punishment stated in each case.
The term "public official" means the following categories of persons who exercise public duties under law or other:
1. Those who serve an organization of the State or a local self-governance body with legal function and power and others who are engaged in public affairs in accordance with law with legal function and power.
2. Those who, entrusted by an organization of the State or a self-governance body, are engaged according to law in the discharge of the trusted public affairs that are within the power of the said organization.
The term "official document" means a document made by a public official in the course of his duty.
The term "aggravated injury" means one of the following listed injuries:
1. Destruction of or seriously damage to the sight of one or both eyes
2. Destruction of or serious damage to the hearing of one or both ears
3. Destruction of or serious damage to the power of speech, taste, or smell
4. Destruction of or serious damage to the functioning of one or more limbs
5. Destruction of or serious damage to the power of reproduction
6. Other serious injury to body or to health that is either impossible or difficult to cure (is either not or unlikely curable)
The term sexual intercourse means the following listed sexual acts that are not based on rightful purposes:
1. Insertion of a reproduction organ into the reproduction organ, anus or mouth of another person or an act that makes them connect
2. Insertion of a body part or object other than the reproduction organ into the reproduction organ or anus of another person or an act to make them connect
The term electromagnetic recording means records for computer process made through the use of electronic, magnetic, optical or other similar means.
中華民國刑法 第 10 條
The General Provisions of this Code shall also apply to other laws and to rehabilitative measures that provide the penal punishment, unless the punishment is otherwise prescribed in these laws and measures.
第 11 條
Taiwan Law 、
刑法法條中文Taiwan Criminal Law(in chinese version)、